Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry potter review

I just got back from a 12:15 screening of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and have posted a movie review over at Movie-Source.com. This is what I get for waiting until 6:00pm the night of to buy a ticket for Harry Potter - not only do I have to stay up even later in the night, but I'm not even the first of the regular movie-going public to see the movie (of course, all the other time zones saw it before me). I know I should have mugged those two little kids when their parents went off to the bathroom..

Man, I am going to be tired on Wednesday. This isn't my day job people - I have a long day ahead of me, and probably will get in at 8am... okay, maybe 8:30 given my lack of sleep. I'm a man who needs his sleep, and I am not going to be a happy camper in a few hours.

Anyway, so I watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix...

No comments: