Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lindsay Lohan is a Hippy?

According to Entertainment Weekly, drunk hottie Lindsay Lohan has just finished filming director Chris Siverston's I Know Who Killed Me and apparently the actress wants to have a part in Silverston's next film, Hippy.

"I have so much faith in [Siverston], just as a person, and I just love working with him," Lohan told EW. "I love him [so much] as a person, that while we were on set, I was like, 'Let's make a deal right now.'"

The plot of Hippy hasn't been officially released, but Lohan described it as being about a group of kids taking a cross-country trip when one of them drops acid, goes crazy, ''and starts, like, killing people.'' Wow, now I know why she would want to be in it! Wait... no, I don't.

Marc Senter has been cast in Hippy, which if Lohan lands a role in the film, would reunite the duo, as they both appeared in Siverston's 2005 horror drama, The Lost.

No comments: