Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie Review

I really don't know what to say, as this was one of the oddest and dumbest movies I've seen in a long, but I can't really call it a stupid movie and say I didn't like it. Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Theaters (yes, that's the title) is entertaining and consistently funny, even if it doesn't make any sense most of the time.

You can read my full Aqua Teen Hungerforce movie review here, and I'll just say a few things about the show real quick... I've never really watched it much before, except for when I catch a scene here or there when my roommate (who watches every episode) is watching. I laugh and find the scenes pretty funny, but nonetheless, what a waste of half an hour on a weekly basis! I mean this in the most positive way, but even if the show is funny, there has got to be better entertainment out there. I normally try to avoid saying "I could do something just as good" as really, with sports or movies or whatever, even the worst have or require talent, but if I were paid to make poorly animated scenes of random items of litter do random things, I think I could do something just as good.

Anyway, that's my two seconds on Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: