Monday, April 30, 2007

Isla Fisher is The Cookie Queen

The Hollywood Reporter is reporting (who knew?) that Universal Pictures has picked up The Cookie Queen, a comedy starring hottie Isla Fisher (the psycho girl from The Wedding Crashers).

The story follows Claire "Cookie" Taylor (Fisher), who holds the record for all-time girl scout cookie sales. When she learns that a precocious fifth grader threatens to end her 20-year reign as cookie queen, she sets out to sabotage her. Nice!

I must say, while Isla was the most entertaining part of The Wedding Crashers (until it was revealed she was faking her psycho-bitch status), I never was blown away by her. But the more I see her, the more I like her... Although somehow I'm guessing The Cookie Queen isn't going to have much nudity.

The Cookie Queen comes from screenwriters Jeremy Hast and Ed Gonzalez.

No comments: