Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Sopranos + Entourage = Happy Erik

Okay, so I watch too much television. In addition to watching nearly every major movie that is released in a given year, I subscribe to many television shows. I don't know how I do it and still manage to maintain a moderate social life. It probably helps I'm single, but anyway...

With Battlestar Galactica ending unexpectedly this last Sunday, I now have to look forward to The Sopranos and Entourage, both of which start April 8th on HBO. The Sopranos, in its final season for sure this time, hopefully will go out with a bang, and not a non-ending like it concluded on last season, or like Deadwood did. This is old news by now, but here's the Sopranos trailer.

Of course, I really can't wait to see what happens to Ari on Entourage, who could quite possibly be one of the greatest characters ever conceived by man. I am assuming he will return, but if he doesn't, I will be devastated!

No comments: