Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Good Year Movie Review

Wow. I don't know what else to say. And that's not a "wow" that's necessarily a good thing. Teaming up for the first time since Gladiator, Russell Crowe and Ridley Scott join forces to give us a romantic comedy-drama that isn't quite sure what it is. Is it a man, a woman or some mishmash of every genre except for action and thriller? Read my A Good Year movie review over at Movie-Source.com, or continue reading for a brief synopsis of the review (ideally, you'd read this and then go on to the review to read more, if you even remotely care about my opinion whatsoever): A Good Year has its moments and manages to be just entertaining enough to keep you watching, but it is so scattered and random with so many subplots that all lack much substance that it is hard to tell what the point of the movie is supposed to be. Sadly, I think A Good Year is supposed to be, first and foremost, a comedy not unlike Sideways, but almost all of the jokes fall completely flat on their face. Come on, I know you want to read more of my Good Year movie review...

No comments: