Monday, March 19, 2007

The Hamiltons Movie Review

This last weekend, aside from partying for St. Patty's Day and a housewarming party on Sunday, and watching three hours of "Lost" with my dear friend Jessie, and sleeping in until 11am on both Saturday and Sunday, was full of watching horror movies. No, not out of choice, but because Lionsgate sent me seven of the "8 Films to Die For", and I can't possibly just let movies sit on my shelf and collect dust.

One of the After Dark Horrorfest movies I watched was The Hamiltons, which so far is the best of the bunch. Not as much horror as just f**ked up family drama, the movie is about a family who, with exception to one kid, loves to kidnap, torture and ultimately kill/eat their neighbors. The movie is bloody, disturbing and relatively well acted. The twist ending is questionable, but in hindsight is actually quite good (I didn't see it coming).
Read my full Hamiltons movie review here.

No comments: