Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Report your bad neighbors at RottenNeighbor.com

Okay, I'm pissed off. As an Internet Marketing Director and the creator of Movie-Source.com, a relatively good but ultimately un-original site (how many movie websites are there out there), I always get annoyed when someone creates a website that gets some major press attention, lots of traffic, good advertising dollars and probably only took a week or two to create.

RottenNeighbors.com is a great idea for a site. The implementation might not be perfect, but it's good enough... based on Google Maps, anyone can add an address and write a short article about a rotten neighbor they have living neighbor. People can vent about nosy bastards, sexual predators, wife beaters and loud dogs in any way they want. At some point, the site could be a decent way to check out the quality of a neighborhood.

Anyway, check it out, but while I give it props, I am extremely annoyed I didn't think of such a simple idea myself!

No comments: