Monday, October 29, 2007

Battlestar Galactica Movie Coming Soon

As many of you Battlestar Galactica fans already know, a two-hour TV movie is hitting screens in November, will feature the now deceased Admiral Cain as she captains the Pegasus and is titled Razor. What fans don't know is that eight major cities will show the movie on the big screen. November 12th is the date, and you can watch it for free at select theaters in the following cities: in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Boston, Dallas and Seattle (go Seattle!).

You have to be 17 or over to see the movie as it is rated TV-14.

The question is, will I go see it in theaters? I do live in Seattle, and it would only take a few minutes to get whereever it is going to be playing (I'm guessing Pacific Place), but I think I'll just watch it on TV. Why take the time to go out in the cold (and probably rain) when I can just sit on my couch, eat potato chips and watch on my HDTV?

No comments: