Saturday, June 16, 2007

New Bourne Ultimatum Poster

I have to say: I have not been overly impressed with the marketing for The Bourne Ultimatum so far. The follow-up to one of my favorite action movies, The Bourne Supremacy, the first movie poster (showing Matt Damon from the back) wasn't anything too exciting and the movie trailers have not exactly been stellar. I do like the tag line "Jason Bourne comes home", but overall, the results have been disappointing.

Until now.

A couple of new movie posters have shown up on the web, both of which are quite gritty and in black and white. One features a close-up of Damon's dirt-or-blood-covered face and nothing else, while the one pictured her is even better. I've seen these posters referred to as international posters, but I hope the U.S. marketing team decides to take advantage if they haven't already, as these are some amazing and eye-popping movie posters.

No comments: